Answers to your most frequently asked questions.
Wave is the only business card you will ever need.
Using our networking platform you'll be able to share your information with others by simply having them tap your Wave Smart Product or scan your QR code.
No! When someone taps your Wave Smart Product or scans your QR code your profile will instantly appear on their device via a web-browser. No app is needed for them to receive your information.
Wave is totally free to use! You can however purchase a Smart Product or upgrade your account to PRO for added features.
Simply hold your Wave Smart Product to your phone (enable NFC on your phone) or scan the QR code on the back of the card to sign up or log in to your Wave profile. Once you do so your profile will automatically link to that card. For more information click here.
Wave Smart Products allow you to instantly exchange information with anyone by simply tapping the card to a nearby phone.
You can share your:
1. Contact Information: Which includes your Full Name, Personal Email Address, Work Email Address, Personal Phone Number, Work Phone Number, Profession, Company, and City.
2. Social Media Profiles: Such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and much more.
3. Personal and Company Websites: Share an unlimited amount of URL links.
4. Bio: Share a personal or company bio to showcase what you do.
5. Photos: Share up to 5 photos on your profile page.
6. Company Logo: Put your company logo front and center when networking.
If you're looking for an upgraded networking experience, Wave Pro is the perfect solution. With additional features like CRM integrations, analytics, and access to Pro content you'll have everything you need to take your business to the next level.
Additional features include:
1. CRM Integrations: Automate your workflows and lead capture with Salesforce, Zoho, Google Contacts, Hubspot and Zapier integrations.
2. Analytics: Track and monitor your networking efforts with real-time analytics.
3. Calendly Integrations: Book meetings on the spot with potential clients or new connections at any event.
4. Video: Embed a video from YouTube or Vimeo directly on your profile.
5. PDF files: Share your C.V, portfolios, marketing material, or any other PDF.
6. Google Maps: Share your office address or retail store location.
7. Teams Directory: Showase your team members all in one place.
8. Typeform Integration: Place customizable forms on your Wave Connect profile.
USA/Canada: 5 - 8 business days.
International: 3 - 4 weeks.
1) Make sure to enable NFC on your phone. You will find a detailed list of NFC-compatible phones below.
2) Make sure to tap your Wave Smart Product near the top of your iPhone. If you have an Android, you can tap your Wave Smart Product near the center of your phone.
3) Try connecting by scanning the QR card on the back of the Wave Smart Card.
4) If you are still having trouble please contact us via live chat or at email@example.com.
List of Compatible Phones
For NFC-enabled phones make sure you turn on the NFC option in your settings. Most of the time this is turned on by default.
Using a tap or scan, Wave Connect works on all modern smartphones.
The tap function is compatible with NFC enabled phones including iPhones made in 2018 (iPhone XS and newer) and Android phones.
The QR code is used for phones without NFC.
If the other person doesn't have their phone you can share your profile via text and email.
iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max and all future models.
Note that for iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and iPhone X access to NFC can be found in the control center using iOS 14.
S3, S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, S7Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, S10, S10 5G, S10+, S20, S20 +, S20 + Ultra, S21, S21 +, S21 Ultra, A20, A20e, A30, A50, A51, Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Fold 2, Note 8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+ and all future models.
Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 3A, Pixel 3aXL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4a 5G, and all future models.
G3, Nexus 5X, V10, G4, K10, V20, G5, G6, V30, V35 ThinQ, Q Stylus, Q Stylo 4, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ 5G, Q8, Q7, G7 ThinQ, G8, G8 ThinQ, Q9, One and all future models.
One M9, Desire 10 Pro, Exodus 1, U11, U11 Life, U11 Eyes, Desire 12, Desire12+, U12 Life, U12+, U19e, U19+, and all future models.
P10, P10 Plus, P10 Lite, P20, P20 Pro, P20 Lite, P30, P30 Pro, P30 Lite, P40, Mate40E and all future models.
3, 5, 6, 6.1, 8, 8.1, 8 Sirocco, 7 Plus, 5.1, 9 PureView and all future models.
Mi Mix, Mi Mix2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 3, Mi5, Mi5s, Mi5 Plus, Mi6, Mi6X, Mi8, Mi8 Lite, Mi8 Pro, Mi9, Mi9 SE, and all future models.
Sony – Xperia XZ1/Compact, Xperia 1, 10/Plus, Xperia XA1/Ultra/Plus, Xperia XZ2/Compact/Premium, Xperia XA2/Ultra/Plus, Xperia XZ3, and all future models.
OnePlus – One, 3, 3T, 5, 5T, 6, 6T, 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, and all future models.
Motorola – Moto P50, Moto X4, Moto Z3, Moto Z3 Play, and all future models.